close

 


    Hey Jude, don't make it bad 嘿裘!別沮喪

  Take a sad song 找一首哀傷的歌

  And make it better 把它唱得更快樂

  Remember, to let her into your heart 記得將它唱入你的心田

  Then you can start to make it better 世界就能開始好轉

  Hey Jude, don't be afraid 嘿裘!別害怕

  You were made to go out and get her 你天生就要勇於克服恐懼

  The minute You let her under your skin 當你將它身埋於心底那一刻

  Then you begin 世界就

  To make it better 開始好轉

  And anytime you feel the pain 當你感受痛苦的滋味

  Hey Jude, refrain 嘿裘!要忍耐

  Don't carry the world upon your shoulders 別把世界的重擔都往肩上扛

  For well you know that it's a fool 你知道那些愚蠢的人

  Who plays it cool 總是裝做不在乎

  By making his world a little colder 把自己的世界弄得很冷酷

  Hey Jude, don't let me down 嘿裘!別讓我失望

  You have found her now go and get her 既然找到真愛就要勇敢追求

  Remember (Hey Jude) to let her 記住(嘿裘!)要將他

  into your heart 攬入你的心房

  Then you can start to make it better 那樣世界就能開始好轉

  So let it out and let it in 所以啊,讓你的愛自由來去

  Hey Jude, begin 嘿裘!開始啊

  You're waiting for someone to perform with 你期待有個人與你同台表演

  And don't you know that it's just you 你不知道那個人就是你自已嗎

  Hey Jude, you'll do 嘿裘!你會辦到

  The movement you need is on your shoulder 下一步該怎麼做就全看你自己

  Hey Jude don't make it bad 嘿裘!別喪氣

  Take a sad song and make it better 找一首哀傷的歌把它唱得更快樂

  Remember you let her under your skin 記得將它深藏於心

  Then you'll begin 世界就能

  To make it better 開始好轉


 


這首歌         打掃時間一直放               英文課時也放


 


真ㄉ是喔!               越聽越愛ㄋ    =ˇ=


 


孫燕姿和披頭四唱ㄉ版本都很讚   !


 


 


 


 


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 棠棠 的頭像
    棠棠

    內八棠♥發現美好

    棠棠 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()